This includes advertisements and items for resale such as t-shirts, post cards, coffee mugs, calendars, etc. Purchasing an image for publication gives you nonexclusive license for your specific product, in all global jurisdictions, all languages and all media.
An email with the digital copy of the image will be sent via email after the purchase has been completed.
Please provide a call number or reference for each image.
Each photo must be ordered separately.
Image Request Fee (Commercial)
- Permission for publication is granted solely for the purpose described in the agreement.
- Permission that has been granted terminates immediately upon publication or production of the product.
- Use of the image for other publications/use will be considered upon application for reuse.
- Images from the Crowsnest Museum may not be reused, transferred, assigned, sold, or otherwise shared without written permission.
- Images shall be reproduced in their entirety and shall not be altered in any way that could affect their historical integrity unless permission is received from the Crowsnest Museum.
- Crowsnest Museum retains all rights to the images and does not surrender its own right to publish it or to grant permission for others to do so.
- Images used on a website shall not exceed a resolution of 72 dpi.
- In cases where the images are produced online the archives requires a link back to its website: http://www.crowsnestmuseum.ca
- Crowsnest Museum reserves the right to require a release from individuals whose privacy may be violated by publication of an image.
- Use of an image of an identifiable individual in a manner which suggests endorsement or association of any product, cause, institution, service is prohibited.
- Upon request, the applicant agrees to send to send a copy of the work produced to the Crowsnest Museum & Archives.